KFDA Registration No : 14-3215
CAT No : DET12
TEST METHOD : ELISA
SAMPLE VOLUME : 20 ul
INCUBATION TIME : 60'+10'RT
STD RANGE : 0-30 pg/ml
Enzyme Immunoassay for quantitative determination of Triiodothyronine (Free T3) in human serum or plasma
Principle of the Assay
The DIAKEY Free T3 is based on a competitive immunoassay (ELISA). During the incubation, the sample/calibrator FT3 competes with the T3 labeled with HRPO (conjugate) for the specific sites of the anti-serum coated on the plate. After washing, Chromogen reagent is added to each well and enzyme reaction is allowed proceed. During the enzyme reaction a blue color will develop if antigen is represent. The intensity of the color is proportional to the amount of FT3 present in the sample. The color intensity is determined in a microplate spectrophotometer at 450nm (reference 620nm).
- Do not use mixed reagents from different lots.
- Do not use reagents beyond the expiration date.
- Use distilled water stored in clean container.
- Use an individual disposable tip for each sample and reagent, to prevent the possible cross-contamination among the samples.
- Rapidly dispense reagents during the assay, not to let wells dry out.
- Wear disposable globes while handling the kit reagents and wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink in areas where specimens or kit reagents are handle.
- Handle samples, reagents and loboratory equipments used for assy with extreme care, as they may potentially contain infectious agents.
- When samples or reagents happen to be spilt, wash carefully with a 1% sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Dispose of this cleaning liquid and also such used washing cloth or tissue paper with care, as they may also contain infectious agents.
- Avoid microbial contamination when the reagent vial be eventually opend or the contents be handled.
- Use only for IN VITRO.