KFDA Registration No : 14-3214
CAT No : DET05
TEST METHOD : ELISA
SAMPLE VOLUME : 20 ul
INCUBATION TIME : 60'+10'RT
STD RANGE : 0-5 ng/dl
Enzyme immunoassay for quantitative determination of Free T4 in human serum or plasma
Principle of the Assay
The assay is a solid-phase, competitive immunoassay (ELISA). During the incubation, the sample/calibrator FT4 antigen competes with the T4 antigen in streptavidin coated microplates with HRPO labeled T4 antibody. After washing, Chromogen reagent is added to each well and the enzyme reaction is allowed proceed. During the enzyme reaction a blue color will develop if antigen is present. The intensity of the color is proportional to the amount of FT4 present in the samples. The color intensity is determined in a microplate spectrophotometer at 450nm (reference 620nm).
- Do not use mixed reagents from different lots.
- Do not use reagents beyond the expiration date.
- Use distilled water stored in clean container.
- Use an individual disposable tip for each sample and reagent, to prevent the possible cross-contamination among the samples.
- Rapidly dispense reagents during the assay, not to let wells dry out.
- Wear disposable globes while handling the kit reagents and wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink in areas where specimens or kit reagents are handle.
- Handle samples, reagents and loboratory equipments used for assy with extreme care, as they may potentially contain infectious agents.
- When samples or reagents happen to be spilt, wash carefully with a 1% sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Dispose of this cleaning liquid and also such used washing cloth or tissue paper with care, as they may also contain infectious agents.
- Avoid microbial contamination when the reagent vial be eventually opend or the contents be handled.
- Use only for IN VITRO.