KFDA Registration No : 14-3144
CAT No : DEA01
TEST METHOD : ELISA
SAMPLE VOLUME : 50 ul
INCUBATION TIME : 60'+30'+30'RT
STD RANGE : Qualitative
Enzyme-Linked Immuno Sorbent assay for qualitative detection of Anti-HIV 1/2 in human serum or plasma
Principle of the Assay
The DIAKEY Anti-HIV 1/2 ELISA is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay of non-competitive reaction and based on the ‘sandwich’ principle. The method employs the recombinant HIV Antigen (p24, gp41, gp36). The recombinant antigen is coated on solid phase (coated plate) and labeled with HRPO, is used as a conjugate. The coated antigen and the conjugate react simultaneously with the Anti-HIV present in the controls and samples. Unbound material is removed by a washing step. The amount of bound materials will be directly proportional to the Anti-HIV concentration and the remaining materials bound to the plates are measured in a spectrophotometer at 450nm.
- Do not use mixed reagents from different lots.
- Do not use reagents beyond the expiration date.
- Use distilled water stored in clean container.
- Use an individual disposable tip for each sample and reagent, to prevent the possible cross-contamination among the samples.
- Rapidly dispense reagents during the assay, not to let wells dry out.
- Wear disposable globes while handling the kit reagents and wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink in areas where specimens or kit reagents are handle.
- Handle samples, reagents and loboratory equipments used for assy with extreme care, as they may potentially contain infectious agents.
- When samples or reagents happen to be spilt, wash carefully with a 1% sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Dispose of this cleaning liquid and also such used washing cloth or tissue paper with care, as they may also contain infectious agents.
- Avoid microbial contamination when the reagent vial be eventually opend or the contents be handled.
- Use only for IN VITRO.