KFDA Registration No : 14-3016
CAT No : RH04
TEST METHOD : IRMA
SAMPLE VOLUME : 20 ul
INCUBATION TIME : 30'+30'RT
STD RANGE : Qualitative
Immunoradiometric assay for qualitative determination of Hepatitis A Virus antibody (Anti-HAV IgG) in human serum or plasma
Principle of the Assay
The RIAKEY Anti-HAV IgG IRMA is a non-competitive immunoradiometric (IRMA) method (‘‘sandwich’’). Recombinant antigen-coated polystyrene tubes serve as solid phase. The 125I tracer antibody and the coated antigen react simultaneously with the Anti-HAV IgG present in the control serum and samples. Unbounded material is removed by a washing step. The amount of bound tracer will be directly proportional to the Anti-HAV IgG concentration. The remaining radioactivity bound to the tubes is measured in a gamma scintillation counter.
- Do not use mixed reagents from different lots.
- Do not use reagents beyond the expiration date.
- Use distilled water stored in clean container.
- Use an individual disposable tip for each sample and reagent, to prevent the possible cross-contamination among the samples.
- Store the unused coated tubes at 2~8ºC in the appropriate bags with silica gel and accurately sealed.
- If large quantity of assay would be performed at one time, there might be substantial time variation between 60 tubes at one time to minimize time variation. Also, do not exceed 10 minutes for entire pipetting.
- Wear disposable globes while handling the kit reagents and wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink in areas where specimens or kit reagents are handle.
- Handle samples, reagents and loboratory equipments used for assy with extreme care, as they may potentially contain infectious agents.
- When samples or reagents happen to be split, wash carefully with a 3% sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Dispose of this cleaning liquid and also such used washing cloth or tissue paper with care, as they may also contain infectious agents.
- Avoid microbial contamination when the reagent vial be eventually opend or the contents be handled.
- Use only for IN VITRO.